As we all know that Google has more than 200 nodes to react to the content provided by the website to show it on their Search Engine Result Page. So it releases SERP updates in a batch and so in this article, I am going to cover the updates that happened in 2020 till June. Also, this will include the solutions to how to achieve or incorporate in your website.
So if you want to get all the upcoming updates do subscribe us for all the notification in future. Along
So the biggest update or we can tell the core update is about page experience so this basically include the user engagement with your website.
How to increase page experience score on your website for Google Algorithm Update in June 2020
- Add Inbound links
- Install Crazy Egg to track your user heat map
- Add poll.
- Add Engagement Activities like Giveaway, Competition, Quiz, Exit Intent Popups.
Fast load of images, page load time, cdn accelerators
Also they have high importance on the 3 main factors like
- LCP (Largest Content Paintful) – for Loading
- FID (First Input Delay) – for Interactivity
- CLS (Cumulative Layout Shift) – for Visual Stability
Rich Snippets Additions
Google introduced all new Rich Snippets for google gallery updates and view for all the SERP like
- Item Review
- Software Application
- How to
How to use all the above mentioned Rich Snippets with all the attributes.
- Addition of rel=”ugc”
- To add User Generated Content on the website without getting penalties for wrong SEO Practise usually websites get penalties for plagiarism.
- New Covid19 publish resources
- Increase search ranking by optimizing Images
- Usually, people have image banks for their websites for new posts or articles – I would recommend using multiple images with little modification and name change to get more visibility in image search.
I hope you like the article, if you feel anything is missing kindly comment so I can add that in the post with proper credits and bonus backlink.