It’s a new feature introduced in 2020 by google, so what are things we need to keep in mind to have the same feature implemented on our website or blog that we have. So don’t worry today I’ll cover the points that will help you to have a live tag on google SERP.
So you need to follow very simple steps to get the live tag on Google Search Engine Result Page aka SERP.
- The Page structure is using Rich Snippet.
– Each rich snippet is having an article HTML tag.
- They update on an average of 30 mins max and min updates as less than 3 mins.
- At the start of each article, it shows time in a 12hour or 24 hours format.
- There has to be a Separator – Mostly a divider (tag use HR HTML Tag not using CSS).
- Each Article is either available to share on FB/Twitter/Whatsapp.
- I have check 8 websites each of them has done a Press release and journals.
- Each example have more than an average of 300-400 characters
- Live Update page has more than 10 backlinks with a DA of 70+
- A live word should be used in all the articles.
This is just observation as I haven’t figured any proper article on such thing that gives Live Tag on Google SERP. This is just my observation or you could say as conclusion over studying more than 8-10 website which has already implemented successful on their page.
So if you feel that that are some more tips feel free to send your comment and I will add your points on the page. Also if you face some issue in understanding any point let me know I’ll also be there to help.